Nayah Sci Fi (NSF) is an online and social media destination, with an eclectic mix of sci fi fantasy reviews and interviews. We cover mainstream and indie sci fi fantasy TV and streaming shows, movies, books, and comics. We interview new and well-known independent sci fi creatives through podcasts and videos.
If you’d like to propose an article, please fill out the submission form. We won’t share your phone or email, but our editor will need to contact you to indicate whether we are interested in your submission.
- Please send your submission as a DOC or DOCX file.
- If you have relevant images to add to your review, please send those as well.
- Photos that accompany your piece should be in jpeg format, at least 300 dpi/ppi, and should be 948 x 640 in size, or larger.
- Videos need to be accessible from YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto or Wistia.
- If you provide NSF with images or videos, include the website links to the exact page of where the image or the video can be found.
We ask that contributors exercise a fair amount of restraint, with the use of profane language. We are not prudes, but a review filled with the reckless use of curse words is not something we are looking for. Please, use your judgement, and choose wisely, however we do reserve the right to omit the excess of such language accordingly.
Please do not make proposals to review, or send photos of anything of a pornographic nature.
Note: Nayah Sci Fi does not provide financial remuneration for content we accept and publish. We offer an author’s byline and an opportunity to showcase your work to a targeted sci fi audience.
Rights of Use
- By submitting writings to Nayah Solutions, Inc ( “NSF” “We” or “Us”), the publisher of the NayahSciFi.com website, the contributor stipulates that his or her submission are the artist’s own original creation, and not reproduced in any way, that would infringe on third party rights.
- By submitting your articles, you or your organization grants NSF unlimited rights of use across Nayah Solutions, Inc. digital channels. You will be notified by email of your work’s acceptance to the NayahSciFi.com website, within (7) days after submission.
- If we accept and publish your content, we will distribute it across our channels, including web, social media, RSS, email, mobile and PDF, and it shall remain in perpetuity within the NayahSciFi.com website archive. We retain the right to edit for clarity, tone and style.
- Copyright of selected writings remains with the author. NSF retains exclusive First Electronic Rights, for the first (90) days after each submission. For the sake of integrity, we ask that you do not place any review you do for NSF on any other similar websites.
If you have any questions, contact our editor at email@example.com.
We accept press releases with news about products, industry events, executive changes and M&A for the sci fi areas we cover. Send press releases only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send embargoed press releases without express prior consent from an editor.